Are you detail oriented? Do you love working with numbers? Are you capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working and passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring a staff accountant to join our dynamic finance team.
In this position, you’ll work closely with several departments in order to manage and perform daily billing and payment tasks, while maintaining detailed records to the highest standard.
- Manage the accounts payable process for US and international entities, coordinating payments for a high volume of restaurants each week.
- Complete daily cash reconciliations for US and international entities, ensuring accurate information is being captured in financials on a timely basis.
- Ensure corporate credit card expenses and personal reimbursement expenses are being coded and recorded correctly on a monthly basis.
- Review customer charges in the subscriber database, approving refunds and plan changes.
- Support the accountant in bookkeeping within Netsuite for the US and international entities.
- Contribute to the finance and accounting team by accomplishing ad-hoc tasks.
- Ability to work quickly and independently while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel in a professional setting
- Strong problem-solving skills and a love for numbers
- Process oriented and extremely organized
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience
- NYC based
- Experience with Netsuite a plus
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Technical Project Manager Finance (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Director, Client Services
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Vungle, San Francisco
Peloton, NY HQ
Head of Business Intelligence
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA