Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you a data-driven problem solver? Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing company?
As a Data Analyst at MealPal, you will drive meaningful insights to help inform the business strategy. You will manage weekly and monthly KPIs, build reports and dashboards, and create processes to ensure we use data to make impactful business decisions.
- Generate, maintain, and automate reporting
- Mine data for answers to business challenges
- Develop insights and recommend business strategy based on data
- Share data in a digestible way with the entire company
- Define best practices and new processes to collect, analyze, and manage data
- SQL coding and advanced Excel skills
- Logical, problem-solving mentality
- Expertise in data models, database design development, and segmentation techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.