Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you competitive and relentless? Do you have previous sales experience in Mid-Market, National or Enterprise Sales? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
As a National Partnership Executive at MealPal, you will be responsible for partnering with the National Restaurants across the country. You will own the full sales cycle from lead qualification to close. You will develop and cultivate strong partnerships with National restaurant brands to help their businesses grow using MealPal.
- Bring National Merchants on to the MealPal platform! You’ll help corporate executives understand the game-changing value of our service.
- Comfortable with Executive level outreach and communication to National Accounts
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that executives face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal.
- Own the full sales cycle from lead qualification to close
- Able to prioritize the most important tasks within a heavy workload
- Sets goals and holds himself/herself accountable, measures process against these goals
- 4+ years' experience in Mid-Market, National or Enterprise Sales
- Can-do attitude; relentless hustle; ability to get things done.
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection.
- Track record of Quota and President’s Club attainment
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Experience presenting over the phone and in-person to mid-large size groups
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to travel across the country
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Business Strategy and Operations
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
VP Strategic Development
Honeypot GmbH, Berlin
Business Development Associate
HERO Digital, San Francisco, CA (HQ)
Information Security Officer
Decibel Insight, London
Business Development Representative
Rapid7, Boston, MA and Austin, TX
Senior Marcom Specialist (contract employee )