Anticipated Start Date: June 2018
Are you graduating in 2018? Are you detail oriented? Capable of balancing multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines? Do you want to be a part of a hard-working and passionate team that is changing the way people do lunch? If this sounds like you, MealPal is hiring!
MealPal is looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in June of 2018. In this position you’ll work in coordination with several departments in order to provide a seamless operational experience for both our merchants and customers while updating the database in a fast-paced and expanding environment.
- Communicate with restaurants and customers in a timely manner with high quality messages
- Use the database to create and manage restaurant profiles and customer accounts
- Identify new ways to enhance the customer and restaurant experience, as well as to streamline operational tasks
- Leverage real-time data to proactively reach out to consumers and to provide feedback and recommendations to restaurants
- Partner with international teams to socialize best practices and manage centralized processes
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with Excel or Google Sheets; SQL skills a plus
- Exceptional written skills with emphasis on correct spelling
- Exceptional new grads with 0-2 years of experience
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, 401(k), paid vacation, and free lunch and dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Ops Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Senior Business Operations Analyst
Licensed Optometrist, NYC Market
Warby Parker, New York, NY
International Sales & Operations Planning Manager
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Eligibility Operations Specialist
Collective Health, San Francisco