Are you as passionate about growing teams as you are about eating lunch? Do you have a knack for identifying talent? Do you want to join a fast-paced, growing company?
As a Recruiter at MealPal, you will drive talent acquisition by providing a best-in-class candidate experience. You will proactively source a qualified applicant pool, maintain job postings and applicant tracking, and work with hiring managers to facilitate interviews.
- Work with hiring managers to determine applicant requirements
- Proactively source candidates from multiple talent channels
- Schedule phone and face-to-face interviews with hiring managers
- Administer candidate screening and testing
- Develop metrics and infrastructure to evaluate pipeline effectiveness
- Welcome visitors to the office and ensure candidates have a seamless experience
- Provide assistance with general HR tasks and other special projects
- 1-3 years of high-volume recruitment experience
- Ability to move a large number of candidates through the pipeline at a rapid pace
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Creative problem solver who likes to take initiative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work independently, seeking help as needed
- Optimistic with a can-do attitude
- NYC based
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch and dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Mojio, Palo Alto
General Assembly, Santa Monica, CA
Ventures, MBA Intern
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto
Training and Support Specialist - APAC
Talent, Recruitment Coordinator
HR - General Applications UAE
noon.com, Dubai, UAE