Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Do you live for the hustle and want to join a fast-paced, growing company owning customer growth in Toronto? Are you a marketing athlete, able to combine strategy with execution and make it look easy? Are you so entrepreneurial you had a side hustle before that was even a thing?
As the Local Marketing Associate, Toronto, you will drive all growth and awareness via community management and data driven marketing efforts. You'll be responsible for executing creative strategies and marketing campaigns to fuel growth and increase customer engagement.
- Own new customer revenue targets: own and drive strategy to hit new customer revenue goals in Toronto
- Strategic planning and execution: Develop, drive, and execute multi-channel customer acquisition and engagement programs in Toronto. You’ll create and execute the strategy to sustainably grow our community
- Event planning: you will throw the city's best parties, leveraging our top restaurant partners to create immense buzz
- Community building: you'll be our pulse on the ground; mixing and mingling with our customers, attending events, managing our community offline
- Corporate program you’ll showcase MealPal by hosting ‘lunch and learns’ all across the city
- Guerilla marketing and flyering: you’ll be responsible for managing our weekly flyering efforts and also overseeing your choice of exciting brand activation efforts on the streets
- Writing: you'll write our local newsletter, you'll craft inspiring pitches to local press and social media influencers and be at the forefront of our local
- College degree required
- Problem solver and can-do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with guerrilla marketing, customer activation tactics and event planning
- Currently creating buzz in Toronto
- You love lunch
- Free lunch every day. All employees receive a complimentary MealPal account.
- Competitive compensation and equity packages.
- Monthly team social outings and events.
- Working with a group of supremely talented and dedicated folks across every discipline.
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, International Business Development
CarGurus, Cambridge, MA
Director of Product Marketing
Animoto, New York, New York
Community Manager - South Bay
Yelp, South Bay, CA
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Business Development Coordinator (Account Management), DACH Region
HotelTonight, Berlin, Germany
Event Coordinator - Indonesia
Insider, Jakarta, Indonesia