Do you have exceptional relationship building skills? Do you love negotiating? Are you a creative problem-solver who proactively finds solutions to problems? Do you want to join a smart, hardworking team at fast-paced company?
As a Partnerships Portfolio Manager, you’ll manage all aspects of our relationships with our top restaurant partners. You’ll know our product and their accounts inside and out. You'll use internal data and industry insights to help our merchants increase efficiency and revenue, making MealPal their most valuable partner. You'll build strong relationships that benefit both our partners and MealPal. You’ll share feedback with our partnerships and product teams to help improve MealPal.
- Build strategic relationships with our merchant partners
- Negotiate restaurant offerings to ensure a beneficial partnership
- Proactively work to improve merchants’ experience
- Clearly communicate MealPal's value proposition to current merchant partners
- Use data and insights to make our partners successful
- Consistently manage a high-volume of merchant partners
- Share merchant feedback internally to improve our product
- 4+ years of sales/account management experience
- Strong customer service and negotiation skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work quickly with strong attention to detail
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Basic Excel / Google Docs skills
- Competitive base salary
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch & dinner
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
About us MealPal is changing the way lunch works. Consumers get lunch from some of the best restaurants in their city. With over 1000 restaurants to choose from, getting a delicious and affordable lunch has never been easier! Restaurants in the MealPal network reach new customers while increasing revenue during peak lunch hours. Each restaurant in the MealPal network offers one lunch option per day, enabling them to efficiently grow their lunch time operations. The MealPal team is creative, hard-working, and fun... oh, and we really like lunch! Check out the opportunities -- we're excited to chat with you about joining the team.
Want to learn more about MealPal? Visit MealPal's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Director - Distribution Partners
Skillz, San Francisco
Client Partnerships Manager
BounceX, New York
Digital Transformation Manager
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA
Senior UX Engineer
Data Analyst (Contract)
Wikimedia, San Francisco, CA or Remote
Sales Development Rep - ANZ