- Manage all aspects of consulting projects (from sourcing deals to needs assessment to delivery) to help Medallia’s clients take action on business opportunities identified using customer feedback data.
- Advise clients on best practices for driving customer centricity from the boardroom to the front lines, resulting in improved customer experience and increases in customer loyalty.
- Develop new consulting offerings in areas related to operational customer experience management (OCEM) based on emerging needs from the market.
- Act as a trusted advisor to sales, product and Medallia’s professional services organization on the application of OCEM best practices to client programs, new markets, products, and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative/research field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting or other analytically-focused project leadership role.
- 1+ years experience in selling consulting engagements, either directly or indirectly as a person supporting the key consulting salesperson.
- Experience with data analysis and quantitative research methodologies, with a particular focus on regression-based analysis.
- Experience developing and delivering executive-level presentations.
- Experience leading consulting projects both autonomously and as a team.
- MBA or other equivalent advanced quantitative/research degree.
- Previous CX / OCEM experience.
- Experience with a statistical software package (e.g., R, STATA, SPSS, SAS).
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to formulate hypotheses, search for patterns, and find the story in the data.
- Strong team leadership and communication skills.
- Quick learner/creative thinker/self starter.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Experience Strategist
Software Engineer, Frontend Development
Appier, Taipei, Taiwan
Healthline Media, New York
Data Science Manager, Latin America
Airbnb, Mexico City, Mexico
Product Data Manager
Doctolib, Paris, France
Security Compliance Specialist
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA