Research Scientist - Machine Learning, AI & NLP
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defining the future of custome experience
- As a Research Scientist on the Data Science team, you will lead cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications, in the areas of natural language understanding/generation, action recommendation and representation learning.
- Partner with engineering, design and product teams to deliver solutions to orchestrating, understanding and improving customer experiences in real time.
- You will be joining a team of brilliant engineers responsible for building Medallia’s next generation Customer Experience Cloud platform using micro service oriented architecture.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of work or educational experience in Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Highly proficient with one or more general purpose programming languages, e.g. Java, C/C++ or Python, and detailed working knowledge of the packages and frameworks associated with data wrangling, analysis, and machine learning.
- 5 years of relevant work experience, including software development experience, or 2 year of relevant work experience with a PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Strong communication skills, especially in describing technical methods to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or related technical discipline.
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, text understanding, classification, pattern recognition, and/or recommendation/ranking systems; Representation learning for unstructured data types (images, text) or multiple data sources, e.g. EMR/EHR.
- Knowledge and experience working on microservices based SaaS applications.
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Extensive Experience with agile software development process.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Python Platform
TrueAccord, San Francisco, CA
Integrations Support Engineer
Recorded Future, Boston, MA or Washington DC
Data Scientist, Decision Science Products
Lyft, San Francisco
Consumer Insights Director
Freshly, New York
Hardware Engineering Lead
Postmates, San Francisco
Data Scientist - Analytics, Payments
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States