- Key contributor in assisting the People Technology & Analytics team in automating data across the company
- Partner directly with the functional Workday analysts in HR to assist with analyzing downstream effects to streamline processes and constantly improve HRIS landscape
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical / functional designs and systems architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and ensure compliance
- Solutions optimization and supportability (searches, scripting, workflow)
- Application administration responsibilities over HRIS
- Simplified integration - platforms consolidation and best practices
- Develop, maintain and document all technical design aspects of the HRIS (W/F process, exception handling, technical test use cases, etc.)
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- You bring a quality first mindset, you're an innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop.
- Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are a true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with delivering solutions
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing medium to large-scale business systems and components in the realm of HRIS
- 3+ years of relevant Workday experience related to application administration, solution implementation and support
- 1+ years of program or project management experience delivering financial SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in independently architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across Workday and other systems, Previous experience using Dell Boomi is a plus.
- Program / Project management expertise - consistently delivering projects and tasks on time and to specification.
- Experience with Lever and integration to/from Workday is a plus.
- Academic degree in computer science or other relevant field.
- Team player with unwavering integrity, positive attitude and passion for the opportunity.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
40 Active Jobs
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.