Regional Director, Mid Market Sales (West)
Medallia, Pleasanton, CA, USA
Defining the future of custome experience
About the Sales Team
- Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecoms, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands. A team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, career growth, and fun!
- Lead a team of Mid-Market Sales Directors in the West
- Support Mid-Market Sales Directors in opening new accounts; this includes partnering on prospecting strategies, meeting preparation efforts, and territory reviews
- Own, drive, and accurately forecast new software bookings, retention, and up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Define territory strategies, account lists, and quota expectations
- Inspire, develop, and retain high-performing Mid-Market Sales Directors
- Partner with key members of the Sales Ecosystem (Solutions Consulting, Account Management, and SDR team)
- Build and execute relationships and go-to-market strategies with key Medallia Partners such as management consulting firms and global system integrators
- Partner internally with Sales Leadership, Sales Ops, and Marketing to continuously improve our sales approach and win rate
- Work with sales leadership team to set the vision, strategy, and tone for your region
- 2+ years as a first tier leader of a high-performing mid-market software sales team
- 3+ years as a top-performing individual contributor in a SaaS sales role
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining C-suite relationships
- Demonstrated experience consistently exceeding quota in an enterprise sales organization
- Track record of inspiring and developing high-performing sales professionals
- Previous experience/knowledge of the Customer Experience Management space
- Ideally this role will be based in our SF or San Mateo office. For the right candidate based on the West coast, remote work possible.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.