Senior Technical Analyst, Financial Systems
Medallia, Pleasanton, CA, USA
Defining the future of custome experience
- This subject matter expert (SME) will partner with the line of business and applications functional team to provide thought leadership and program management to design, develop and deploy financial systems solutions.
- As a Senior Technical Analyst, Financial Systems, you’ll utilize your creativity and innovation to develop new approaches for enterprise applications integration, workflow automation, performance optimization and overall solution architecture to improve current financial systems and integration landscape with the goal of delivering business process efficiency through the development of process automation.
- This position can be based out of our Pleasanton or San Mateo, CA office.
- Key contributor in developing the vision, strategy and roadmap to optimize/deliver core business processes across key financial systems
- Partner directly with the global finance team to develop best practice processes and system integrations to streamline processes and constantly improve financial systems landscape
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical / functional designs and systems architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and ensure audit compliance
- Solutions optimization and supportability (Workflows, Financial Reporting, Configurations)
- Application administration responsibilities over financial systems
- Simplified integration - platforms consolidation and best practicesDevelop and maintain and document all technical design aspects of the financial systems (Workflow process, exception handling, technical test use cases, etc.)
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- You bring a quality first mindset, you're an innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop.
- Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are a true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with delivering solutions
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting medium to large-scale business systems and components in the realm of ERP and integrations
- 3+ years of NetSuite experience related to application administration, solution implementation and production support (including Financial Period Close)
- 1+ years of program or project management experience delivering financial SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in independently architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across NetSuite and other systems
- Program / Project management expertise - consistently delivering projects and tasks on time and to specification
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteCloud development tools such as SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, and SuiteScript to develop new and maintain existing business workflows
- Experience in system integration tools such as Dell Boomi, SuiteTalk, RESTlets, and Netsuite SOAP APIs
- Strong knowledge of the technology stack and available solutions for managing financials
- Knowledge of OpenAir PSA and configuration best practices. Able to receive and understand business requirements from functional stakeholders then prioritize, plan, design and execute configuration changes
- Academic degree in computer science or other relevant field
- Team player with unwavering integrity, positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.