Industry Product Marketing Manager, Telco
Medallia, San Francisco, CA
Defining the future of custome experience
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces Medallia’s unique brand and value proposition specifically for Telco and it’s associated buyer personas and use cases.
- Work with the broader marketing team to build and execute an industry growth plan to drive awareness and demand for Medallia in Telco.
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages and assets, including engaging product demonstrations for stage, in videos and customer, partner, and prospect engagements.
- Drive the creation of thought leadership content such as blog posts, webinars, and white papers that evangelize our message.
- Develop market/competitive positioning and rationale to demonstrate how Medallia works and excels for your vertical. Partner with sales to differentiate against competition and accelerate opportunities.
- Develop effective sales plays and training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our industry narrative, product offerings and key positioning.
- Create content and Work with campaign and field marketing teams to drive field marketing, online events, and digital campaigns to drive pipeline and accelerate opportunities.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
- Engage industry analysts to communicate Medallia’s strategy, roadmap, unique value proposition and customer success.
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years proven product marketing experience, or related, in tech environment.
- Track record of marketing technical innovations to users and buyers.
- Experience creating product narratives and positioning products in compelling ways.
- Marketing portfolio with examples showing your writing and visual communication style.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; ability to influence without authority, including senior management.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset; previous experience interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; proven ability to present compelling narratives in public settings and to internal audiences.
- Strong sales and customer orientation with a passion for software products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant practical experience.
- Experience in the Telco industry.
- Minimum of 2 years enterprise software industry experience (CRM, Marketing Automation, BI, etc.)
- MBA or other equivalent advanced degree.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.