- Participate in all technical aspects of delivering complex customer solutions on the Strikedeck platform, advising clients on best practices to create value and enhanced experiences
- Contribute to multiple Strikedeck customer engagements, utilizing the Strikedeck delivery methodology and tools to enhance project efficiency and quality
- Own design approaches and technical delivery, and advise technical resources on development and configuration activities
- Estimate time and effort for technical resources and proactively communicate progress and forecast changes to Implementation and Engagement Managers
- Own the technical quality on customer projects, participate in design reviews, and oversee Go-Live planning efforts
- Provide technical guidance and best practices in discovery workshops and program success meetings during the customer on boarding, adoption and value realization phases of the customer life cycle
- Participate in internal knowledge sharing, coaching, and collaboration activities and initiatives
- Experience with database technologies (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, etc.), and deep knowledge of SQL scripting
- Understanding of CRM applications like Salesforce, REST APIs and related tools
- Experience with scoping technical designs, and coaching resources on the technical development and configuration
- Ability to lead client facing workshops and meetings, and conduct calls with customers independently
- Ability to keep a client's business goals at the forefront of the conversation and articulate design decisions impacts to maintenance and longevity
- A passion for advising and guiding customers on how to get the most out of the product and for learning the latest product features
- A calm, adaptable, and driven approach to both client engagements and internal efforts/teams.A love of working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and entrepreneurial environment with smart and fun people
- Experience managing Fortune 500 clients a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Objects and Data Modeling a plus
- Experience in crafting end-to-end architectures
- Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical fieldProven ability to work collaboratively across and within teams
- Proven ability to mentor others at all levels of experience
- Professional proficiency with the English language (written/spoken)
- SaaS platform experience and related client-facing consulting experience
- 3+ years experience in a client-facing engineering role.
- Experience with highly performant, available, and scalable enterprise-grade applications.
- Experience working on API and data integrations with other third-party systems such as Salesforce, Workday, ServiceNow, or similar.
- Experience with agile software development process.
- Solid understanding of automated testing best practices.
- MS or advanced degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Head of Oncology CMC Strategy & Operations
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States