- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming.
- Design, implement and drive the technical roadmap and product implementation; help the team prioritize and plan pragmatically.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in small teams with like-minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience/ Knowledge in C# / .Net Core / ASP.Net / MVC.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Unit Testing (e.g. NUnit, Moq)
- Experience with Dependency Injection (e.g. Ninject)
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
- Design Patterns and the ability to write clean, testable code.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.