Technical Support, Product Expert
Medallia, Birmingham, AL
Defining the future of custome experience
- Provide advanced technical post-sales support and guidance
- Answer how-to and set up related questions escalated from Tier-2 support team
- Track bugs and escalate to Engineering for resolution
- For bug fixes and product changes, assist Product Managers on specifications, prioritization, user testing and early adopter programs
- Identify product enhancement opportunities based on support trends
- Analyze reported issues, production outages, production logs, and customer feedback to identify ways to enhance our product as well as make support processes more effective
- Meet and communicate regularly with the Engineering teams, updating them on product needs from customer perspective, and align your understanding about the product vision
- Be the liaison for regular communication between various engineering teams and customer facing teams on issues and product changes
- Ensure troubleshooting guides, best practices and support knowledgeable are up to date
- Work very closely with, mentor, and train Tier-2 / Tier-1 support team members
- Please note, this role may require being on a rotating on-call shift which includes being available during evenings and weekends when scheduled.
- Experience configuring, supporting or developing software applications
- Strong technical problem solving and troubleshooting experience
- Comfortable using application logs and other tool to investigate issues
- Basic UNIX commands
- Thrive in ambiguous situations
- Bias for action
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Prior engineering support or Tier-3 technical support experience
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Medallia application
- Experience with agile development processes
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Come join the Gemini team and help us build the future of money!
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) - Automotive
Mendix, Frankfurt | Cologne | Stuttgart | Hamburg | Berlin | Nu...
Sr. Team Lead (Specialization Lead) - Customer Happiness
Associate Customer Advocate Representative
TCGplayer, Syracuse, NY