Software Engineer, Frontend
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defining the future of customer experience
- We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our frontend team in Buenos Aires.
- This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we evolve our product.
- Your work will connect the world's leading business to their customers, using modern web technologies over service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- +5 years of experience programming in React or similar frameworks like Angular or Vue,js
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Git or GitHub
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to different technologies
- Good communication skills to interact with US based teams
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.