Product Manager, Sense360 (Remote, US)
Medallia, Los Angeles, CA
Defining the future of customer experience
- Own roadmap and execution for Sense360’s first party data products.
- Conceive and define new enhancements to mobile SDKs, data pipelines, and survey system.
- Stay up to date on mobile technology trends and proactively respond to changes in the mobile landscape.
- Engage with business stakeholders, mobile app partners, and end customers to understand the context and prioritize problems in order to precisely articulate them and define product requirements.
- Work closely with design, engineering, and data science teams to design, define, develop and deliver systems.
- Understand and balance the needs of Sense360 by Medallia, mobile app partners and end customers to sustain and scale Sense360’s first party data.
- Drive international expansion of Sense360’s first party data.
- Responsible for identifying risks, communicating those risks and recommending solutions that mitigate them.
- 3+ years of product management or experience at high-growth startups or from a large, world-class, enterprise product organization.
- Proven track record of shipping products by translating vision into a product roadmap, collaborating with engineering on product delivery, and taking the product to market.
- Experienced in using agile tools to manage the product milestones and communicate priorities.
- Strong business acumen and analytical thinking skills.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development.
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, making and meeting commitments.
- Experience with the market research/survey space.
- Direct product experience working with mobile SDKs and/or data pipelines.
- Sense360 by Medallia is working remotely during the pandemic and will continue to do so until there is consensus from public health experts that it is safe to go back. Sense360 by Medallia will likely be moving to a hybrid remote / in-person arrangement.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.