Revenue Consultant (Remote)
Medallia, Pleasanton, CA, USA
Defining the future of customer experience
- Review and process customer contracts in NetSuite in compliance with ASC 606 and Medallia’s revenue policy.
- Assist with monthly revenue close including but not limited to: preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliations of all revenue related accounts.
- Assist with quarterly review and annual audits; including but not limited to: preparation of supporting 10Q/K schedules.
- Assist in performing internal control procedures and documentation to ensure SOX compliance.
- Participate in system implementation including testing, and documentation.
- Knowledge of revenue recognition under US GAAP (ASC 606)
- 3+ years of revenue accounting experience including contract review in the technology industry
- 6+ months of revenue accounting experience using NetSuite Legacy Revenue Modules
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance or commensurate experience
- 3+ years of revenue recognition experience with Big 4 Public Accounting Firm
- Certified Public Accountant or equivalent certification with US GAAP experience
- Strong experience in Advanced Excel
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to communicate technical accounting requirements to non-technical audience
- Strong financial systems background
- Software as a Service (SaaS) industry experience
- Detailed-oriented with excellent analytical
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.