Business Systems Administrator - PS Operations (Remote)
Medallia, Birmingham, AL
Defining the future of customer experience
- Key contributor in developing the vision, strategy and roadmap to optimize/deliver core business processes across key PS systems - evaluate applications solutions, features and related products
- Partner directly with the global PS team to develop best practice processes and system integrations to streamline processes and constantly improve financial systems landscape
- Translate business requirements into creative and effective technical / functional designs and systems architecture
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of regulatory and security requirements and ensure audit compliance.
- Responsible for configuration, management of existing integration between key business systems, and support and optimize workflows and reporting
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships across the organization
- Provide technical expertise to support management of data cleansing / transformation
- Work in the capacity of technical expert point of escalation for the day-to-day support team
- Primary point of contact to maintain vendor relationships
- Ability to present work with confidence and persuasion and handle questions effectively from both technical and business stakeholders
- You bring a quality first mindset, you're an innovative thinker, eager to learn, grow, and develop. Curiosity is your middle name and you always dig deep to understand the ‘why’
- You are a true team player who can easily transition between being a strategic advisor and being hands-on with delivering solutions
- 5+ years of experience implementing and supporting medium to large-scale business systems and components in the realm of PS management solutions and integrations (Salesforce and/or Netsuite)
- 1+ years of program or project management experience delivering PS related SaaS solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mavenlink or equivalent PSA experience in configuration management, solution implementation and support
- Experience architecting and developing data synchronization solutions across systems
- Program / Project management expertise - consistently delivering projects and tasks on time and to specification
- Able to receive and understand business requirements from functional stakeholders and then prioritize, plan, design and execute configuration changes
- Team player with unwavering integrity, positive attitude and passion for the opportunity
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.