Senior System Administrator, IT
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defining the future of customer experience
- Be a key contributor in developing the vision, strategy, and roadmap for the IT team while being a thought leader in architecting, designing, building, and maintaining Unix/Linux based systems, Active Directory, SSO platforms (Okta), VMware, Storage and compute platforms.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across engineering, information security and the rest of the company to effectively align against goals, roadmap, and commitments.
- Translate business requirements, design and drive the execution plan for successfully delivering high quality output on time for various business driven initiatives. You will be responsible for helping the team sequence, prioritize, and contribute to plan the portfolio of IT initiatives.
- Measure project progress using KPI’s and metrics and communicate plans and updates on a frequent basis.
- Be hands-on in building a high performing world class IT practice and providing opportunities for team members to grow and prosper in providing great services and support services.
- 4+ years of experience managing Linux operating systems. CentOS preferred, Debian, Ubuntu.
- 2+ years experience building and maintaining external services which will include Cloud and SaaS services
- 1+ years of scripting proficiency (Bash/Python/Perl) experience.
- Automation enthusiast & Intermediate knowledge in Infrastructure as code: Jenkins, Ansible, SaltStack, Terraform, Vault, Packer, CloudFormation.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Server virtualization (VMware ESXi and vSphere).
- Participate on our team on-call schedule.
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Windows monitoring tools as Nagios, Zabbix & LogicMonitor.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of IP Networking, DNS, DHCP, SNMP, etc.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Nginx (As a Reverse Proxy and a LoadBalancer).
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Cloud computing (AWS: IAM, EC2, Route53, RDS, S3, ELB, GCP, Azure)
- Experience managing within an ITIL-based service delivery model.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.