Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
For us, our Front End Engineers are the masters of user designs to life. They can take UX plans & prototypes and make them real, working with UX specialists and other engineers to turn these functional prototype's into production ready products.
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for developing intuitive product, working to deliver solutions that address our customers pain points and desires. You would be expected to work with the wider team to deliver solutions end to end.
Being an active member in a growing Engineering team, your responsibilities and ownership will include:
· Develop new user-facing features
· Build reusable code and libraries for future use
· Ensure the technical feasibility of UX prototypes
· Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
· Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to API layer
· Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
· Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
· Good understanding of React, Backbone
· Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
· Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
· Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, specifically Git
· Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
This is a technical role so to be successful you'll already have developed front end for web and/or mobile products working closely other engineers and designers.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies