Professional Services, Senior Program Manager (Remote)
Medallia, Atlanta, GA, USA
Defining the future of customer experience
- Relationship Management: Own and manage the long-term success of customer programs and multi-level client stakeholder relationships.
- Portfolio Management: Drive operational and financial targets, at scale, through management of account portfolio including margin, utilization and top line growth targets.
- Team Management: Lead and inspire a team in deploying and managing Medallia solutions.
- Build a community and shape the team culture.
- Provide regular, timely, and well structured feedback to team members.
- Teach, mentor, and coach, with focus on a portfolio mindset.
- Manage escalations for program teams.
- As a leader in Professional Services, you will own and drive key initiatives including developing and promoting services offerings around all aspects of PS delivery.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer experience, customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management.
- Operational and financial Professional Services experience.
- Proven track record of success delivery on NPS, renewal / account health metrics.
- Exceptional leadership, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience managing and growing a Professional Services team.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree, PMP certification.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one