Senior Analyst, Sales Strategy & Operations
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Defining the future of customer experience
- Be the Trusted day-to-day business partner for our Sales Leaders
- Define, design, and interpret key performance metrics to deliver insights & recommendations
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize infrastructure/systems/processes for scale
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, productivity review, market segmentation, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Be a leader in creating a data driven culture of decision making with stakeholders and deliver presentations for senior executives
- Work with different business units (Marketing, Customer Success, Human Resources etc.) to assess risks and opportunities
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in a fast growing SaaS company or in another industry fast pace and analytically demanding environment (e.g. Consulting)
- Work experience focused on quantitative analysis and reasoning with strong organizational skills
- Team player, eager to learn and ready to accelerate their career and ready to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions and solid attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint/Google Slides presentations
- Experience with Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python and/or Business Objects (or similar analytical packages) a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English; fluency in another language a plus
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.
Tech Jobs For You
Senior Engineering Manager, Student (Identity)
Handshake, San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY or D...
Principal Product Manager, Measurement Analytics Experience
LiveRamp, New York City, NY, United States