Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Our Global Sales Operations team focuses on driving our sales motions through end-to-end funnel insights and optimization, processes, systems, and analytics. As a leader, you will play a critical role in developing the strategy, capabilities, operational rigor and ensuring bottom line success for our sales team. Candidates should possess equal parts strategy and execution. You’ll foster and empower a talented sales ops team, partner and align with key stakeholders throughout the organization to relentlessly drive revenue and accelerate growth.
Be the strategic advisor to Sales and RevOps leadership to guide and execute on decisions about go-to-market needs, programs, and operational needs.
Obsess about our Sales Metrics and Conversion Rates: Diagnose and action on processes and tool improvements that lead to better outcomes: higher conversion rates, sales efficiency, and better customer experience.
Enable sales to hit the numbers: Advise on comp design and implement best-in-class incentives to motivate our reps to overachieve sales targets.
Deliver tools and projects that enable us and accelerate our growth: Inform pipeline management best practices, and metrics / analytics to enable sales productivity.
Translate pain points into comprehensive business requirements and projects. Deeply understand our business drivers: Partner with our other RevOps team members, Finance team, and Marketing team to develop sales metrics and forecasts.
Build and lead a distributed and global team of analysts and strategists who drive growth with strategies informed by data and establish best in class global practices.
Lead, develop, attract and hire outstanding talent at a global scale.
You have worked with fast paced, rapidly growing SaaS organizations and a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools.
You are able to identify process improvements in all aspects of Sales Operations.
You bring a willingness to roll up your sleeves and build complex models.
You are a self-starter capable of driving business results without significant supervision and effective in dealing with ambiguity.
You are Customer focused. You know data is a powerful tool to grow any business and you’re excited to help our customers transform their business in the same way.
You can be scrappy, move fast. You know insights often the most valuable if we act on them quickly.
You practice consistent pursuit of Operational Excellence.
- 8+ years of Sales Operations or relevant field experience in high-growth environments
- Experience establishing and actioning on revenue KPIs
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally to ensure the sales organization’s efficiency and success
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience leading a team of Sales Operations Managers and Analysts
- Experience leading high performance teams to consistently deliver
- Possesses business acumen, strong analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches
- A self-starter, motivated leader who works well autonomously
- Familiarity with modern analytics tools including databases (Redshift, Snowflake), BI tools (Tableau, Mode Analytics, Looker, etc)
- Well-organized, data driven, analytical, and comfortable managing multiple projects/stakeholders
- Exposure to key financial management processes as required in a scaling organization
- SaaS industry experience preferred
- MBA degree a nice-to-have
- Board-level presentation experience
- CX/EX experience preferred
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies