Field Marketing Manager, LATAM (Remote)
Medallia, Bogotá, Colombia
Defining the future of customer experience
- Drive Medallia’s go-to-market strategy for LATAM and influence how we prioritize and win target markets, product categories, and buyer segments.
- Set the roadmap for marketing activities which will drive new pipeline and close open pipeline. You will align closely with sales to identify areas of priority.
- Help evolve Medallia’s go-to-market by keeping an eye on market trends, evaluating customer needs, and prioritizing activities with product marketing, sales and solutions consultant leaders.
- Monitor competitive landscapes, market trends/threats, opportunities to promote.
- Spread awareness and generate demand for Medallia’s brand. You will develop and execute on field campaigns including events, seminars, industry trade shows.
- You will also work cross-functionally with your marketing peers to highlight gaps and opportunities to drive further digital, webinar, social and PR needs.
- Integrate and leverage partners and their value-added services or integrations where appropriate
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- 4+ years experience successfully managing field marketing programs
- Portuguese language skills
- Deep expertise in vertical marketing in a major industry, e.g. financial services.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA
- Demonstrated initiative and follow through in a fast-paced, fluid environment with standout marketing impact.
- Strong sales and customer orientation.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills, and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, sometimes unpredictable startup culture and environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Google Apps and Marketo
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Help the world share their story