Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia’s Public Sector vertical is a fast-growing, specialized organization focused on revolutionizing the way citizens and employees experience government to increase trust and empower teams. Technology and choice have given the public power like never before. This shift accelerated the pace of change, creating an experience gap between what customers expect of the government and what’s delivered. To close the gap, Medallia captures feedback, analyzes the data, and helps organizations prioritize taking action. In our group, the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from. Our team prioritizes continuous learning, true entrepreneurial spirit, and open feedback.
The Professional Services Public Sector team deploys and manages the Medallia feedback platform for organizations across federal agencies, state and local governments, healthcare, and education. As a member of the Public Sector team, you will partner with senior decision makers at some of Medallia’s largest clients on a mission critical task—helping them improve in the eyes of their customers, citizens, and patients. You will work with cutting-edge technology, tackle real problems, and gain exposure to software implementation and servicing to enhance experiences across priority client projects. You will develop your customer-first mindset, learn about positioning compelling product features to partners, and manage our product delivery against customer needs. Most importantly, you get to build: build a great company, build awesome relationships and programs with our customers and colleagues all while building an exciting new vertical.
We are building an elite team that plays a central role in our customer’s success that embodies excellent customer service and sets the industry bar in relationship management and strategic program design. This role is an ideal opportunity for someone who enjoys creative project/program management, skilled relationship development, and demonstrates finesse in using technology to solve business challenges.
Our Managers are at the heart of Medallia’s partnerships with our clients and handle the day-to-day relationship with our customers and own ultimate accountability for successfully delivering value to clients through Medallia's suite of products and services. It's a big job that offers an incredible opportunity to drive value not only for Medallia, but also for the world-class companies we serve.
- Own and manage multi-level client stakeholder relationships, including cross-functional touchpoints
- Design, develop, plan and execute strategic program roadmaps for clients that drive optimum value and are rooted in a deep understanding of customer’s businesses goals, including driving product enhancements to data analyses
- Consult with customers on best practices in customer experience management
- Leverage the latest Medallia Experience Cloud’s tools, features and functionality to your customer’s needs
- Develop and manage project plans while driving the internal coordination and execution of tasks across teams
- Manage program profitability through aligning activities to strategic account goals and drive program renewals and incremental expansions
- Minimum of 5 years of experience, with prior role(s) in customer relationship management, strategic program management, consulting, sales/business development, account management, and/or project management in a business-to-business environment.
- Have at least 3 years experience in fostering customer happiness and retention via relationship management at multiple levels of a clients' organization, from day-to-day project managers to senior stakeholders.
- Able to travel up to 25%.
- Education: BA/BS, with evidence of technical experience or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience directly working in one of the following industries: Software, Hospitality, Financial Services, Automotive, B2B (any industry), and/or Retail.
- Advanced degree, PMP certification
*Note this role is not eligible for sponsorship
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies