Sales Development Representative (EMEA)
Medallia, London, United Kingdom
Defining the future of custome experience
- You will be responsible for engaging with executives at some of the best companies in the world. You will build the foundation for Medallia’s future success by driving new sales opportunities through innovative campaigns and events.
- Develop subject matter expertise in Customer Experience Management to best support and coach our customers and prospects (including, completing all training certifications provided by Medallia)
- Build key relationships and collaborate with field sales representatives on their respective territory accounts to continuously generate new pipeline through account research, strategy, and outreach
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs)
- Research and understand the needs of our clients, prospects, and customers, and effectively communicate Medallia’s value proposition
- Own documentation with our prospects, including capturing use cases, lead scores, purchase timeframes, and next steps
- Prioritize opportunities and mobilize the appropriate internal resources to help accelerate our sales cycles
- Partner with Marketing on driving attendance to events, tradeshows, webinars, and conferences
- Generate, retain, and engage a high volume of new leads in a timely manner
- Manage and appropriately forecast your leads using SalesForce.com
- Qualify inbound leads coming through the sales line and “contact us” forms
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong written and oral communication
- Must be flexible to travel to regional training courses and events
- Native/Fluent in German, French, Italian or Spanish
- 6+ months of experience in Enterprise B2B software/SaaS sales a strong plus
- Excited about learning CEM and discovering where customers are in their journey
- Interest in working at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Ability to engage with customers and prospects at every level of the organization - from the frontline to the C-Suite
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Changing lives through the power of language and literacy education!
Jobs You May Like
Cloud Technology Partners
Enterprise Sales Director - Financial Services
Cloud Technology Partners, Charlotte, North Carolina