- As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned enterprise organizations in your geographic territory
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting campaigns
- Dive deep in understanding their business and the potential for business alignment
- Go high-and-wide within enterprise organizations to understand the full scope of opportunity
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome: This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Demonstrated experience creating opportunities within large strategic accounts; lengthy sales cycles
- Demonstrated experience identifying and maximizing relationships with Key decision makers
- Demonstrated experience selling complex business applications/technology solutions at the C-Suite level
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Proven analytical ability: knowledge of how to use and interpret CRM data to drive better performance
- Experience in startup, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Development Representative, Team Leader (EMEA)
Okta, London, UK
Sr Sales Engineer - Connecticut
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Director, Go-To-Market Enablement
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive - Japan
Regional Sales Executive
Sterling Talent Solutions, Roseville CA US
Enterprise Account Manager - Revpro
Zuora, San Francisco , CA