Software Engineer, Backend
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defining the future of custome experience
More Specifically, you will:
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming. Drive the technical roadmap and definition and help the team prioritize and plan.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager & PM to address those.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in small teams with like minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- Become a go-to person for a part or whole of the system.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and impact teams thru tech talks and presentations.
- Be a voice of Medallia Engineering in Argentina's tech scene thru hosting and participating in meetups.
Our Engineering Culture:
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology, follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and toolings.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe and are not afraid to challenge our team members and peers on enforcing good habits and best practices.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade customer centric software.
- Experience building distributed systems / enterprise systems on modern stack.
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
- Enjoy mentoring and leading other engineers
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Java developer, Architect, Tech lead, Java, yaml, REST, JSON, Swagger, APIs, PostgreSQL, SOA, Microservices, Docker, Artifactory, AWS, Git/Github, Jenkins, NewRelic, SumoLogic, Wavefront, Buenos Aires.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Data Scientist
Axios, Arlington, VA // New York, NY
Senior Data Scientist
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Stitch
MongoDB, New York City
Business Systems Analyst - Workday (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Dashlane, Lisbon, Portugal
Technical Program Manager-Field Testing
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest