Software Engineer, Backend
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defining the future of customer experience
- We are looking for motivated software engineers to join our backend team in Buenos Aires.
- You will solve challenging technical problems, own your products end-to-end and help take our SaaS platform to the next level.
- This isn't just an opportunity to join an amazing team, but also to have an impactful role in the way we evolve our product.
- As a backend engineer on the Open Admin Team, you will build and/or scale our systems to be highly performant and robust.
- You will build on Medallia’s state of the art core service infrastructure and platform.
- Your work will connect the world's leading business to their customers, using modern web technologies over service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Ship great software that is scalable and robust and then keep it humming.
- Design, implement and drive the technical roadmap and product implementation; help the team prioritize and plan pragmatically.
- Partner closely with dependent teams across engineering to ensure uninterrupted service.
- Identify gaps in knowledge, tools, and process and work with your manager & PM to address those.
- Incorporate best development practices and habits and help build tooling to enforce the same.
- Work in small teams with like minded engineers in an agile environment with daily standups, demo days, code reviews and research spikes.
- Become a go-to person for a part or whole of the system.
- Mentor and coach junior engineers and impact teams thru tech talks and presentations.
- Be a voice of Medallia Engineering in Argentina's tech scene thru hosting and participating in meetups.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise grade software.
- Experience building distributed systems / enterprise systems on a modern stack.
- Experience with building and maintaining APIs.
- Demonstrate strong software engineering fundamentals.
- Bring an ownership mindset with quality orientation and DevOps experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
- Agile process experience, ability to work in fast-paced and distributed teams.
Our Engineering culture:
- Medallia Engineering is a global, no-nonsense and flat organization where the best ideas are implemented, no matter where they come from.
- We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning, and feedback.
- We don’t expect to be perfect, but we are always proactively seeking out ways to help ourselves and our teams to minimize pain points within our infrastructure and code base.
- We love technology -- and follow the latest technologies and sharing what we learn.
- We are not afraid of failing when we are experimenting with different technologies, development methodologies, and tooling.
- We build strong relationships with team members around the globe.
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
The best bed for better sleep