Software Engineer, Front End
Medallia, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Defining the future of custome experience
- Work closely with Product and Design teams to design and implement complex user interfaces and user-facing features for the next generation CEM product.
- Develop new user-facing features, interactive visualizations, and customer-driven enhancements to our Core Reporting application.
- Create fast, easy to use UI components that can be implemented quickly and seamlessly to support diverse clients.
- Participate in a thriving Front-End Engineering community, helping shape mid/long-term technical roadmap and FE architecture patterns for the global Engineering organization.
- Ability to deliver best-of-breed HTML5 & CSS3 code.
- Proficient understanding of:
- Preferred (but not required) to have experience with:
Our mission is to create a world where companies are loved by customers and employees. Over a thousand of the world’s leading brands trust Medallia Experience Cloud™, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform, to win through customer experience. Through our platform we capture feedback everywhere their customers are, understand it in real-time, and deliver insights and action across their organization. This empowers organizations and their employees to embed the pulse of the customer into their daily decisions. Through Medallia Experience Cloud, companies can create more loyal customers, grow faster, reduce costs and improve corporate culture.
Want to learn more about Medallia? Visit Medallia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Backend Engineer (Kotlin / Java 8)
INDIGO fair, Waterloo
Senior Software Engineer (Data System)
Shape Security, Mountain View
Tax Preparation Product Specialist: Charlotte,NC
Credit Karma, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Software Engineer- Front End (Node.js/React)
Twilio, Mountain View, CA
Machine Learning Engineer - FR
Liftoff, Paris, France