Director, Project Management
Mediamorph, New York
Cloud-based platform and data management services.
Mediamorph is at the center of a digital revolution that is transforming the Film and TV industry. All major Hollywood studios, leading television networks and the largest video service operators use Mediamorph. We are backed by some of the smartest investors out there (including Smedvig Capital and Liberty Global Ventures) and are emerging as the clear leader in Media and Entertainment (M&E) data management space
Mediamorph is looking for a Director, Project Management with a passion for delivering quality projects ahead of schedule. You will have a proven track record of successfully delivering projects, managing multiple cross-functions across geographical locations as well as being the main driving force behind cross team collaboration. You would ideally come from an engineering background thus being able to understand and discuss the design, implementation and maintenance of a project.
The Director, Project Management will join a growing team reporting directly to the CEO and will be expected to work on cross team features and drive the project to successful delivery. This involves working closely with Engineering and Product teams, ensuring all team and project interdependencies are correctly identified, communicated and managed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring designated projects are flowing smoothly and effectively and keep projects on track.
• Forecasting and early issue detection with contingency planning and clear communications early and often
• Liaise with all stakeholders managing interdependencies and what effects their actions will have on other projects or teams
• Analyse projects to ensure continuous improvements working towards a better framework for future use
• Maintain and promote open and effective feedback loops between the Product Manager and associated teams, keeping all project developments swiftly and effectively managed
• Adapt project management processes and methodology to fit needs of a project and specific team.
• Successfully deliver cross-team feature projects, managing when needs be, all areas of the project lifecycle
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience in system analysis, programming, project implementations of technical management
• Proven experience delivering cross team feature projects
• Proactive approach and be experienced in managing projects of varying sizes and budgets.
• 5+ years experience with software or digital media project experience
• Flawless attention to detail and natural organization skills
• Experience of communicating effectively across all levels of the business from developers to our Executive Team.
• Proven conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
Mediamorph pays a competitive base salary and full medical and dental benefits.
Mediamorph is based in New York City with offices in Los Angeles and London. We invite you to visit our website for more information at www.mediamorph.com.
Mediamorph's products bring the startup mentality to the big players in media and entertainment, helping them measure and understand their digital distribution in a rapidly changing space. Check out their open jobs.
Be a Better Mediamorph Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Mediamorph when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Mediamorph? Visit Mediamorph's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Software Engineer - New Grad
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior Director of Product, Platform Services
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Senior/Group Product Manager, Adaptive Authentication
Okta, San Francisco, CA or San Jose, CA
Senior Product Manager