Mediamorph is seeking a Front End Software Developer for its suite of web-based enterprise applications. Mediamorph’s software is used by studios, networks, and distributors around the world to manage their content and the digital supply chain for movies and TV. The Front End Developer will be responsible for working with the product team to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows/artifacts, and then driving the execution of the interface ensuring a beautiful, intuitive and functional experience for the user. The developer would also conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks and develop core features involving both frontend and backend in close collaboration with development and product teams.
- Owning the look and feel of all Mediamorph’s customer-facing and internal products
- User interface development including framework, business logic, interactive controls
- Integration with back-end APIs
- Testing practices and plans
- Continuous improvement of Mediamorph’s UI experience as a whole
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and other stakeholders to define and implement intuitive user interactions with our products and applications
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Lead innovation in user interface designs and effectively communicate them through wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows etc for final hand-off to engineering
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5 years UI front-end development for large-scale commercial websites
- At least 1 year of agile development, with ability to manage rapid development cycles
- Heavy experience with packages like JQuery
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Build experience, including package management, automated test suites, and continuous integration
Mediamorph pays a competitive base salary and full medical, vision and dental benefits. A key additional component of your compensation plan will be in equity whose value will grow as the result of your efforts
Mediamorph is based in New York City with offices in Los Angeles and London.
Mediamorph's products bring the startup mentality to the big players in media and entertainment, helping them measure and understand their digital distribution in a rapidly changing space. Check out their open jobs.
Be a Better Mediamorph Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Mediamorph when you watch classes taught by their top employees.