We are looking for a Technical Writer to join the Mediamorph engineering team and create documentation for our cloud-based products.
- Write technical documentation for Mediamorph customers, including people who deploy enterprise software, administer on-premise and SaaS enterprise software environments, manage business knowledge, and build business intelligence reports
- Write internal IT operations documentation for the engineering team, including provisioning, backups, app management, and testing use cases
- Design and deliver the information architecture for a Medimorph documentation set that meets customer expectations for cloud-based product documentation
- Identify new subject areas for documentation and gain support from stakeholders to create the content
- Learn complex technical information and communicate it in a readable, concise, and accurate manner
- Become an expert in Media cloud-based applications, ready to discuss and troubleshoot technical details with developers, system administrators, testers, and customers on a daily basis
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or relevant professional experience
- 5+ years of documenting software products for senior system administrators and business analysts, including procedures, process documentation, and architecture descriptions
- Proven track record of researching and writing excellent documentation and examples for cloud-based enterprise software products
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to work through periods of rapid technical change and to facilitate decision-making across multiple functional areas
- Basic diagramming skills for deployment and flowchart illustrations
This temporary contract position is expected to last three months. The contract assignment will be 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
Mediamorph's products bring the startup mentality to the big players in media and entertainment, helping them measure and understand their digital distribution in a rapidly changing space. Check out their open jobs.
Be a Better Mediamorph Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Mediamorph when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Mediamorph? Visit Mediamorph's website.
Jobs You May Like
Naked Communications, Naked Communications - Sydney
Celebrity Video Resident
BuzzFeed, New York
Senior Designer FMCG / Consumer Branding
Senior Manager, Content Strategy & Insights
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Associate Photo Editor, New York Magazine
New York Media, New York, NY
Senior Backend Engineer, Measure
Quantcast, San Francisco