Senior Director, Professional Services - West
Mediamorph, Los Angeles
Cloud-based platform and data management services.
Position: Senior Director, Professional Services – West
- Responsible for overseeing software implementation projects at strategic accounts (media/entertainment industry clients) including potentially taking on some of the Project Manager responsibilities based on workload such as issues and risk management, scope management, and regular status reporting. This would also include both major projects like sales to a new customer, a major upsell to existing customers and all smaller projects.
- Responsible for overseeing the full life cycle software implementation projects, account management and day-to-day operations at strategic accounts (media/entertainment industry clients).
- Ensure delivery of the projects in time, budget, quality and scope
- Staff Management of West Coast Implementations Services team.
- Direct Report to EVP, Global Services
- 5+ years of hand on experience working with major film studios.
- 10+ years of experience in project management
- Successful track record delivering software solutions and experience implementing software solutions.
- Possess a technical background and understands how software integration's really work. Experience integrating with external systems and knowledge of how to move data around to solve business problems.
- Experience in rights management, royalties or digital supply chain is highly desirable
- Some financial software experience in the media and entertainment space is highly desirable.
- 5+ years experience managing staff and project teams.
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, KanBan)
- BA/BS degree in a technical field or related experience
- Experience working with Big 4 or other consulting firms in the media/entertainment space a plus
- Salary is commensurate with education and experience, with full medical and dental benefits provided. A key additional component of your compensation plan will be in equity whose value will grow as a result of your efforts.
- Los Angeles CA
Mediamorph's products bring the startup mentality to the big players in media and entertainment, helping them measure and understand their digital distribution in a rapidly changing space. Check out their open jobs.
Be a Better Mediamorph Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Mediamorph when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Mediamorph? Visit Mediamorph's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
Distribution Specialist - Salt Lake City, Utah
Specialized, Salt Lake City, UT
Director, Partnerships - Toronto/Montreal
Element AI, Toronto, Montreal
Inventory Warehouse Team Members
Sun Basket, San Jose, California
Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Highland Park
rag & bone, Dallas, TX
Senior Writer (Marketing)
Yext, New York, NY