Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us - we need your help.
Meetup’s Business Strategy team works to implement strategies, deliver analytical insights, and make recommendations that support Meetup’s mission to bring people together. The team serves as an internal consulting arm that helps with everything from tackling the most important strategic decisions to providing detailed analysis on new feature launches.
As part of the Business Strategy team, the Business Manager will play a pivotal role in developing the company's strategy and roadmap to drive maximum growth and impact.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute on key growth initiatives through strategic project management and partnerships with other business functions
- Collaborate with product, marketing, international, design, and leadership teams to drive strategic planning and implement impactful initiatives
- Performance analysis ranging from understanding entire business units and user journeys to deep dives into specific product experiments and feature launches
- Synthesizing analysis and recommendations into cohesive presentations that tell a concise actionable story to key stakeholders
Who you are
- 5+ years of work experience in analytical roles, such as strategy, management consulting, investment banking, sales operations, or business intelligence
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; ability to analyze and interpret complex data and identify trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills, and the ability to thrive in cross-functional teams
- Strong relationship-building skills; able to motivate senior and junior employees
- Self-motivated, good decision-maker and presenter
- Proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and SQL
- Master’s degree in relevant field preferred
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?
About Meetup Meetup brings people together in thousands of cities to do more of what they want to do in life. It is organized around one simple idea: when we get together and do the things that matter to us, we’re at our best. And that’s what Meetup does. It brings people together to do, explore, teach and learn the things that help them come alive. For example, people run marathons, thanks to running Meetups. They write, thanks to writing Meetups. They change their careers, thanks to career Meetups. Because at Meetups, people welcome each other. They talk, help, mentor, and support each other – all in pursuit of moving their lives forward. Learn more on the Meetup HQ Blog.
Want to learn more about Meetup? Visit Meetup's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Manager, Singapore
Sports Strategy Lead
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Interbrand, New York, NY
Account Manager, Partner
Yext, New York, NY
Leiter Einkauf & Produktentwicklung - HelloFreshGO (m/w)
Manager, Real Estate and Business Development
Knotel, Knotel NYC