Getting together with real people in real life makes powerful things happen. Side hustles become careers, ideas become movements, and chance encounters become lifelong connections. At Meetup, you’ll help create the future of real community—a future where people show up, do things, and actually talk. Join us - we need your help.
We are looking for a Copywriter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes members click. Fluent in concepting and collaborating. Comfortable presenting copy and concepts. Your ideas are fresh, strategic and always on brand.
On a normal day you might:
- Take on the role of primary writer on various projects
- Manage the quality of all copy deliverables and ensure they meet Meetup standards for creative excellence
- Collaborate with team members to develop concepts and scripts
- Create rough concept decks to present your dynamic ideas
- Work with the Creative Director and Producer to ensure copy is delivered on time and in line with the project expectations
Our ideal candidate:
- Is a team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Has a strong portfolio with engaging copy
- Has hands-on experience with strategic copy development, brand messaging, digital communications (social and tactical), and script writing
- Is self-motivated and can work with a lot of autonomy, yet thrive in a collaborative environment
- Stays on top of all trends and writes to inspire people to feel, think, and take action
- Has experience writing for innovative, influential, product-driven brands
Our team is bold, supportive, and passionate about bringing people together in real life to create community for everyone. We care about moving fast, real-world change, and building diverse, dynamic teams. You in?
About Meetup Meetup brings people together in thousands of cities to do more of what they want to do in life. It is organized around one simple idea: when we get together and do the things that matter to us, we’re at our best. And that’s what Meetup does. It brings people together to do, explore, teach and learn the things that help them come alive. For example, people run marathons, thanks to running Meetups. They write, thanks to writing Meetups. They change their careers, thanks to career Meetups. Because at Meetups, people welcome each other. They talk, help, mentor, and support each other – all in pursuit of moving their lives forward. Learn more on the Meetup HQ Blog.
Want to learn more about Meetup? Visit Meetup's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager, Advertising Solutions
Market Service Representatives (Holzkirchen-Föching, Germany)
Specialized, Holzkirchen-Föching, Germany
International Product Specialist, India (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Channel Marketing Manager (Print)
GoodRx, Santa Monica
Director of Operations
Red Ventures, South Charlotte