Netregistry, Melbourne IT, WebCentral and WME have joined forces to become Australia's largest online solutions company. We help organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government entities.
In the SMB division, we have more than 500,000 small business customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
As an Account Management Team Leader you will ensure your team of Account Managers are high performing and client-focussed, delivering target Revenue and Client retention rates. You will be responsible for a small portfolio of your own clients you will be responsible for a small portfolio of clients supporting them with their growth aspirations, role modelling how we should partner with our customers.
What YOU get to do:
- Mentor a team of Senior Account Managers to drive delivery of KPIs focused on client retention, ARPU growth and revenue achievement
- Ensure the team are conducting their Quarterly Reviews with their customer base
- Manage monthly revenue and retention targets
- Ensure communication of team targets are clear and consistent with the entire SEO Account Management team target
- Effectively manage team resourcing to ensure delivery of team KPIs
- Ensuring team has correct resourcing levels and proactively manage account allocation
- Drive objection handling and client resolution plans
- On boarding and coaching new team members
What YOU will have:
- Experience in leading Account Management teams,
- A solid understanding of online marketing services, previous SEO experience is highly advantageous
- Experience in managing a customer portfolio directly, with tangible outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in driving revenue and retention through a team delivering digital strategies
- Excellent relationship management skills, to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong people leadership skills, with the ability to champion cultural and organisational change
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Corporate FP&A
Cloudflare, San Francisco
Coordinator, Global Labor Relations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Director of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Okta, San Francisco, CA
Manager, Regional Delivery
Hortonworks, Munich, Germany
Patreon, San Francisco
Commercial Finance Business Partner