Outware Mobile are award-winning developers of apps for iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows devices. Our experienced team of developers work with organisations of all sizes to produce apps that are innovative and easy-to-use, delivered on-time and on-budget. Founded and run by developers, we strive for technical excellence and understand how to make great software. This is why we are Australia's premier mobile app development team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced automation test analyst to join the team. You will work closely with the QA, Development and UX teams to ensure that all features are automated as they get developed.
What will the role involve?
- Develop and Implement automation solutions for iOS and Android platforms
- Write automated functional tests using Outware’s existing framework
- Propose and develop enhancements to the existing framework
- Develop automation test scripts for web services
- Test mobile software for iOS and Android platforms
- Work within a development team
- Adopt Agile processes for producing quality software
- Master Outware's project tracking tools
- Attend developer meetings
What are we looking for?
- IT graduates with 3-5 years experience are welcome to apply
- Ideally 2+ years of proven experience in Automation roles (Mobile or Web)
- Passionate about mobile apps testing and automation
- Understanding & Implementation of different Automation Frameworks
- Automation experience using Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Seetest, Perfecto
- Good knowledge of Ruby, Java or Python is desirable
- Good knowledge of end to end automation using CI (Jenkins) is desirable
- Excellent people skills & collaborative attitude
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work at high speed
- Ability to multitask and execute multiple projects at once
- Friendly, passionate, professional
- Self-motivated & Quick Learner
- Enthusiastic and a pleasure to be around
Benefits of working at Outware
- Improve and develop your mobile skills on high profile and important projects
- Be part of a creative and passionate team that loves technology
- Be supported by friendly and experienced colleagues that can help you progress your career
- Work from a great central location in Sydney city, close to public transport and cafes
- Join a team that is committed to being a great place to work
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia to be considered. Strictly no agencies.
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Security Engineer
Collective Health, San Francisco
Sr. Manager of Product Management
Bonobos, New York, NY
Database Administrator (MySQL)
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Software Engineer, Integrations (Sales Engineer)
General Assembly, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Messaging
Twilio, Malmö, Sweden