We're Australia's largest online solutions company with customers ranging from small to Fortune 500, and internationally recognised government entities.
In the SMB division, we provide tailor-made solutions to over 500,000 business customers; solutions and insights which transform their ideas into business realities.
By joining us as a Business Development Manager you will become part of a vibrant, driven, high-performing team - selling best-in-market digital solutions.
What's on offer:
- Warm leads generated for you!
- Make the leap into digital, working within a team of experts who will bring you up to speed to support your success
- Own your sales cycle end to end
- Uncapped earning potential coupled with a solid base salary component
- Ownership of own sales pipeline
- Work hand-in-hand with Digital and Creative fulfilment teams to create client solutions
- Prepare client proposals and manage all client communication effectively
What YOU will have:
- Highly motivated "hunter" mentality
- Demonstrated success in a BDM and/or 'solutions selling' role
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
- An ability to build trust and rapport over the phone (primarily office based, occasional travel required)
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
A true Business Development role, waiting to be snapped up!
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Director
Strategic Partnerships Manager - Premium Content
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Business Development Lead - Long Island (Contract)
Lyft, Long Island, NY
IDEO.org, San Francisco, CA
Director of Conversion Strategy
Business Development Representative
Eventbrite, Melbourne, Australia