Melbourne IT is a leading ASX technology business specialising in end-to-end digital solutions to the enterprise and small business markets.
We have a senior position in the Australian market in applying Mobile, Analytics and Cloud technologies to create new services and solutions that our customers take to market, with demonstrated capability in emerging technologies including Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Chatbots. Most Australians will use an application or service developed by Melbourne IT via its enterprise customers. We are AWS' Premier Cloud Partner, a Microsoft Azure Partner, and Australia's preeminent IoS and Android development partner.
The role of Technical Consultant - Managed Services is in the Delivery team within our Technology Solution Services Department.
The Technical Consultant - Managed Services is a key operational post-sale role facilitating the delivery of quality consulting, project management and advice to customers. The Technical Consultant provides a professional level of performance and capacity management and creates additional customer value through technical analysis and consultancy.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and work on new and exciting technologies!
What YOU get to do:
- End to end solution ownership via monitoring, reporting, health checks, architecture, compliance, and SLA reviews
- Provide regular reporting and facilitation of operational meetings and reviews directly with assigned customer base
- Providing management and ownership of complex customer service requests, by providing resource coordination and service delivery of the task and liaising with engineers and stakeholders to ensure that the tasks are completed to the customer’s requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Priority Service Team to achieve customer outcomes.
- Generate value for ES customers through technical consultancy via expert platform performance management, capacity management and analysis of application and infrastructure monitoring insights.
- Providing input to quotes and proposals for additional services or expansion of existing services when requested by Account Managers.
What YOU will have:
- At least five to seven years in a client facing role with a technical consulting focus.
- Conceptual and fundamental understanding of enterprise-grade hosting solutions
- Proven client relationship management skills.
- Experience in working within commercial constructs and awareness of contract compliance requirements.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- AWS/Azure experience
- Hands-on technical capability desired
As an organisation, we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team-oriented.
Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment, you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
A brilliant opportunity to MAKE your MARK!
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Wellington, New Zealand
Checkr, San Francisco
Senior BI Engineer
Instacart, San Francisco
Senior Backend Engineer, Platform Team
Updater, New York, NY
Application Developer (Full-Stack)
Computer Vision Research Engineer - Augmented Reality
DiDi Labs, Silicon Valley