Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of Internet-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for more than 400,000 customers around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, managed IT services and more. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Enterprise Services team in Brisbane as our Service Delivery Manager. Reporting to the Manager, Managed Services you will provide proactive service delivery management and technical leadership to designated customers and coordinate MIT resources and third party employees etc to guarantee first class support whilst ensuring ownership of the entire customer solution.
Your key responsibilities:
- Provide technical ownership of the coordination and management of the solution for each designated customer
- Work with Account Managers and Solutions Architects to manage the needs and expectations of all third party companies
- Identify any reoccurring service requests and investigate and refine service delivery processes
- Regularly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements to support processes and documentation
- Coordinate staff in the continual development of internal processes to aid MIT in providing a fully managed service for the designated customers and any other relevant systems
- Create and provide regular formal status reports of server performance, incidents and changes to all stakeholders
What you will have:
- Technical background in a similar service delivery role
- Demonstrated experience in customer and ITIL Change, Incident and Release management
- Multi-disciplinary project/program management experience
- Demonstrated experience in deployment of mission critical communication infrastructure
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Motivation, flexibility and positive energy, with an ability to work under pressure
Why work with us?
We offer a friendly and supportive environment that is relaxed yet professional and passionate about technology. We hold regular social events of all kinds, offer free gym memberships and enjoy raising money and helping out our local charities.
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team oriented. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun and mateship whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals. Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
Opportunity for you to make YOUR mark!
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior iOS Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Senior Backend Engineer
Tapingo, Tel Aviv
Senior Back End Engineer
Tradeshift, Bucharest, Romania
Software Development Engineer in Test (Backend) (m/f)
Software Engineer, Security
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Technical Program Manager, Computable Knowledge - META
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Palo Alto