Outware is coming to Brisbane!
Multiple opportunities to join Australia's leading mobile app development company and be one of the founding Brisbane members!
You will be responsible for the gathering and qualification of business requirements and the creation of all associated documentation. You will work as an integral part of an agile project team to deliver apps that are truly great.
What the role involves
This is a great opportunity to showcase your digital BA skills and apply it to mobile software development.
- Liaise directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather and understand their requirements and work with design and development resources to build a solution to meet those needs
- Elicit and document all business and technical requirements
- Work with mobile product owners to prioritise, estimate and manage functionality within the product backlog
- Create formal user stories based on functional and nonfunctional requirements, and coordinate with development and test teams to ensure all relevant scenarios and business rules are captured.
- Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders throughout delivery to ensure a common and consistent understanding of the project's functional requirements
- Undertake competitor and market analysis as required
- Input into the creation of user flows and user personas
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience across the software development lifecycle
- Solid background in Business Analysis with a focus in digital-related projects, preferably mobile related (iOS and/or Android)
- Extremely strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience using Agile methodologies to document requirements, such as writing stories in BDD format
- Experience using development workflow tools such as JIRA, Mingle etc.
- Commercially savvy and proactive
- Demonstrate excellent decision making and judgment skills
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Formal education in computer science or related field
There are some key non-technical attributes that are important to us
- Passion for mobile technology
- Basic understanding of software service layers
- Positive, proactive and team-oriented attitude
- Desire to learn and share with the team
- Enthusiasm towards the role and in general the app development industry
- High attention to detail
Benefits of working at Outware
- Improve and develop your mobile skills on high profile projects
- Be part of a creative and passionate team that loves technology
- Be supported by friendly and experienced colleagues that can help you progress your career
- Join a team that is committed to being a great place to work
Please note - You must be a permanent resident or have appropriate work rights in Australia. Strictly no agencies.
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Senior Analyst
Qualtrics , Provo
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - New York
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting June 4, 2018: Final Applications Due March 26 - New York
Part-time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Seattle
Senior Digital Optimisation Analyst
Software Engineer - Indices
Kensho, New York City, NY
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 775