This is an opportunity for you to join one of Australia's leading Data and Analytics consultancies, where you will be providing technical expertise, delivery and consulting across Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Migration and Data Integration projects. Our consultants all have excellent high level consulting skills combined with an ability to understand a client's business problem, the ability to design solutions, and guide the implementation of these solutions.
We are looking for you to develop your skills and expertise within all areas of Data / Information Management and Analytics where you will be involved with a variety of projects across all industry sectors.
We are looking for Consultants with 2 years experience with Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics to join our expanding team. Your career path and the training offered at Infoready will see you:
- Gain subject matter expertise in one or more specialty areas such as Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Big Data, Data Integration
- Develop the ability to provide insight to new and emerging information management related best practices
- Develop strong business analysis skills including Data Modeling (Conceptual, Logical and Physical) and Business Process Modeling
- Get experience of multiple full life cycle enterprise information management projects and implementation experience of data warehousing or data marts
Desired Skills and ExperienceYour background and experience to date should include the following:
- 2+ years commercial experience in DW/BI Projects
- Exposure to full life cycle enterprise information management projects
- Implementation experience of data warehousing or data marts
- Strong SQL expertise
- Expertise in one of more of the following tools : Datastage, Informatica, Business Objects/SAP Data Services, MS BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) PowerBI, Tableau, Big Data
If you are interested in a new opportunity or would like to know more about the work we do at Infoready, please apply online, including your resume, and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Business Analyst
Red Ventures, London, UK
Part-time Data Science Instructor
General Assembly, Seattle
Lead Application Security Engineer
MyFitnessPal, Baltimore, MD
Senior Ad Operations Analyst
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Technical Solution Consultant
Zuora, New York
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA