6 Month Fixed Term Contract, with view for permanency
Now in its 21st year of operation, Melbourne IT Group (including WME digital, Netregistry, Outware Mobile & WebCentral) helps organisations of all sizes, and across all industries harness technology to drive business success.
We have more than 700,000 SMB customers, who we support and enable by providing solutions and insights to transform their ideas into business realities. With 1.5 million domain names under management, Melbourne IT gives small business leaders the tools to build an online presence, attract customers and build their brand.
As an Online Solutions Advisor, you will solution sell a suite of customisable Digital Marketing tools to our SMB customer base, to genuinely improve and build their online presence. A day in this role will see you call a diverse range of customers and have strategic conversations to help grow their business online.
What YOU get to do
- Lead business conversations to build up an understanding of your clients pain points
- Assess and sell digital marketing solutions to improve and grow your clients' digital footprint
- Tailor and customise our solutions to meet your clients' needs
- Effectively manage your own time and leads to build a solid sales pipeline (leads are provided but lead generation is encouraged!)
- Exceed your sales targets to tap into your uncapped commission
What YOU will have
- Proven success in an similar solutions selling role is essential (ideally in digital - websites, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Pay Per Click)
- Previous outbound experience is highly advantageous
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- The hunger to consistently exceed sales targets
- Resilience and self-motivation
- The agility to thrive within an open plan sales environment
- The drive and commitment to deliver the best possible customer experience
- A proactive, can-do attitude
We celebrate the good stuff. The birthdays, the anniversaries and understand our staff are our greatest asset. We genuinely enjoy the time we spend together and regularly get together at informal and organised social events to ensure we maintain good levels of fun, whilst working collaboratively towards our common and individual goals.
Our business is about to go through a major rebrand, join our growing sales team, and help contribute to our journey to becoming Australia's most impactful digital provider!
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Media Account Manager - Japan Market
Business Development Representative
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Sales Operations Manager
Business Development Representative (Las Vegas, NV)
PlanGrid, Las Vegas NV
Partner Account Manager
Hootsuite, London, UK
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia, Munich, Germany