This is an opportunity for you to join one of Australia's leading Data and Analytics consultancies, where you will be providing technical expertise, delivery and consulting across Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Migration and Data Integration projects. Our consultants all have excellent high level consulting skills combined with an ability to understand a client's business problem, the ability to design solutions, and guide the implementation of these solutions.
We are looking for you to develop your skills and expertise within all areas of Data / Information Management and Analytics where you will be involved with a variety of projects across all industry sectors.
We are looking for team members who can help grow and develop our exciting Cloud Big Data Platform. Your career path and the training offered at Infoready will see you:
- Take a lead role in shaping and delivering our Analytics Platform as a Service using leading AWS, Open Source and Proprietary technologies
- Understand and develop use cases and requirements for key features and lead technical delivery
- Get an exciting hands-on opportunity to problem-solve and deliver results using cutting-edge cloud technologies
- Develop the ability to provide insight to new and emerging information management related best practices
- Get experience in delivery directly to client projects and to internal product uplift initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
Your background and experience to date should include the following:
- 5+ years commercial experience in DW/BI Projects
- 2+ years commercial experience in Big Data and Cloud (AWS) technologies, including a Data Lake and Analytic solution
- Exposure to full life cycle enterprise information management projects
- Ability to show strong design and development experience to deliver high-quality solutions in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience delivering in compliance with good software engineering principles, including modular designs, configuration management, version control and rigorous product testing
- Understanding of new and traditional data presentation layers such as self-service data visualisation (e.g. Tableau) or Dimensional Data Marts
- Appreciation of key features essential for an enterprise-strength solution – e.g. Metadata, Logging, Lineage
- Significant experience in applicable scripting languages, e.g. Python
- Expertise with information management tools such as Datastage, Talend and MS BI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) PowerBI would be highly regarded
- Professional Services/Consulting experience would be preferable but not essential
If you are interested in a new opportunity or would like to know more about the work we do at Infoready, please apply online, including your resume, and we will be in contact to discuss your application.
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Project Coordinator
Specialized, Morgan Hill, CA
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Power Management)
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Quality Engineer
GitHub, Remote - Global
Delivery Executive, South Region
MuleSoft, Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Florida, Remote
Senior Support Engineer
Instacart, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer, Database Engine
MemSQL, Seattle, WA