Melbourne IT is a leading ASX technology business specialising in end-to-end digital solutions to the enterprise and small business markets.
Most Australians will use an application or service developed by Melbourne IT via its enterprise customers. We are AWS' Premier Cloud Partner, a Microsoft Azure Partner, and Australia's preeminent IoS and Android development partner.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Enterprise Services team in Brisbane as a Level 2 Helpdesk Operator. Reporting to the Priority Services Manager, you will be part of a 24x7x365 team that provides cloud infrastructure and Managed Services to Melbourne IT's Enterprise Service customers in line with ITIL based policies and procedures.
What YOU get to do:
- Provide managed services in a cloud environment to Melbourne IT’s corporate, government and enterprise customers
- Provide proactive server and platform monitoring
- Handling client calls, jobs and emails and ensuring resolution
- Adhering to job queues and actioning requests as appropriate
- Develop skills and experience in a dynamic cloud environment, using the industries cutting edge technologies and tools
You will have:
- Customer-facing technical support experience ( i.e. handling incoming calls, jobs etc)
- Windows server and/or Linux server administration experience, preferably in a public facing environment
- Strong experience in core Web Technologies (IIS, Apache)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to abide by a consistent set of standards/procedures
- Strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A winning attitude
- Cloud experience (AWS/Azure) is desirable
As an organisation we strongly believe in work/life balance and flexibility, working hard to create an environment that is diverse, supportive, challenging and team-oriented.
Here you will find yourself surrounded by a large team of highly technical, customer service focused people who are passionate about technology. We are driven to help our customers. Within an informal, social, yet professional environment, you will be fully supported with the tools you need to achieve today and develop new skills for tomorrow.
Opportunity to DEVELOP your career!
About Melbourne IT
ABOUT MELBOURNE IT GROUP. Melbourne IT helps organisations of all sizes to successfully do business online. Our complete portfolio of cloud-based technology services drives business effectiveness and profitability for many customers in Australia and around the world. The breadth of our offering extends from helping small businesses build an online presence through to managing the complex technology environments of large enterprises and governments - including Internet domain name services, critical web hosting, online brand protection and promotion, video content delivery, application development services, managed cloud and security services and much much more. Melbourne IT's culture of integrity, innovation, collaboration and customer centricity has been built by its large team of passionate professionals that have been delivering managed online services since 1996. Our customers range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies and internationally recognised government organisations. Melbourne IT is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the stock ticker MLB.
Want to learn more about Melbourne IT? Visit Melbourne IT's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Developer (m/w)
Software Engineer - Learner Team
Développeur Frontend (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Tourcoing
Senior Front End Developer (RnD), Shopify Plus
Shopify, Waterloo, Canada
Early Product Development Engineer/Prototyper
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA