MemberClicks is looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Atlanta headquarters. Software Engineers design, build, and deploy all MemberClicks products. This role is an excellent opportunity to join a high-performance development team with an attractive, values-driven culture. If your ideal work environment includes starched shirts, cubicles and red tape, then this job probably isn't for you!
- Live out the MemberClicks mission and core values in your day-to-day work.
- Understand our customer in order to create and deliver refreshing solutions to their needs.
- Maintain software solutions after release, including bug fixes and performance tuning.
- Lead and actively participate in code reviews.
- Participate in requirements discussions and contribute to design decisions.
- Implement and test applications using technologies such as Scala, Java, Typescript, AngularJS, Node.js, Docker, AWS, Kafka, Redis, MongoDB and Mysql.
- Keep technical skills up-to-date and actively work to improve the skills of your teammates.
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of your team’s Agile process and workflow.
- Must be passionate, self-directed, and a champion for self improvement.
- Must have an understanding of what it takes to be a key member of a thriving team.
- Must have working knowledge of the full software development lifecycle in an Agile framework such as Scrum, Kanban, or XP.
- Experience deploying solutions to AWS or similar public cloud platforms preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new best practices and methodologies.
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines when required, but this is not the norm.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent preferred.
About MemberClicks MemberClicks has been reinventing the membership software experience for small-staff organizations since 1998. We now serve more than 1,700 organizations throughout North America. Our team comes together every day in a passionate pursuit of the most refreshing technology experience possible. If you think we're solely devoted to offering the best membership software possible, then you're only partially right. We spend just as much time brainstorming about and designing every facet of your experience with us. A sales experience that'll leave you on a first-name basis with your solution advisor. An implementation that will amaze you as we tailor our solutions to your needs. A support team that is both accessible and proactive in finding out how to best serve you. And that's just the start. See for yourself - if you're in Atlanta, stop by our office sometime and have lunch with us. We'll be glad to show you around. WE ARE THE EXPERTS ON SMALL STAFFS Back in 1998, we noticed that while there were software providers focused on huge associations with deep pockets, no one was serving the smaller organizations, the thousands of groups across America that were run by small staffs. We built our company specifically to serve them. We were the first company devoted to serving small staffs. You may find other companies vying for small-staffs' business, but you won't find another company more devoted to meeting their needs.