Sales Development Representative, Atlanta
WE THINK YOUR WHOLE EXPERIENCE MATTERS
We empower member-based organizations to thrive through refreshing technology and a heart for service.
Everything we do has to be shockingly refreshing.
If you aren’t taking it personally, what are you doing?
You accomplish nothing alone, you achieve everything through collaboration.
Working hard merits playing hard.
Autonomy is imperative here, so embrace it.
Enable transparency, don’t just speak to it. It will foster growth.
Be forgiving - you’ve been there, too.
About the job
The Sales Development Representative is a position within the sales organization responsible for cold calling new prospective clients and collaborating with other members of the sales team to achieve a smooth hand-off of each opportunity. Through this high touch relationship you will research, communicate and qualify potential clients.
You will have a strong focus on generating leads that have the potential to turn into a long term customer relationship. It is important to have a value added mindset and be willing to continue to learn and be curious.
Success in this role will be measured by results and the position is located at MemberClicks’ headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
How do you know if you're a fit for this job?
First, we hope that you will have the talents required to be successful at MemberClicks. Can you answer the following questions affirmatively?
- Are you a leader?
- Are you obsessed with obliterating monthly, quarterly and yearly goals?
- Do you want the chance to make your mark and take our outbound sales process to the next level?
- Do you want to work hard and play hard at one of the Best Places to Work in Atlanta?
What you’ll be doing
- Generate and qualify new sales opportunities through outbound call campaigns.
- Identify and qualify decision makers among the targeted call campaigns.
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls to customers and prospects to research, communicate with, and qualify potential clients.
- Capture accurate and complete information in the Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) by maintaining and expanding the database of prospects and tracking activity
- Attend sales group meetings concerning sales targets or forecasts.
- Stay up to date with new products/services.
- Support sales process and sales life cycle as needed.
- Initiate relationships and develop rapport with key executives and contacts at prospect companies by anticipating needs and understanding unique objectives.
- Regularly synthesize multiple sources of information while making recommendations.
- Knowledgeable of end to end Sales process. Uses process management to aid in personal development, territory saturation, deal discussions, and monthly forecasts
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years Inside Sales or other relevant experience. Experience cold calling is a plus.
- Professional phone presence and excellent communication skills are required
- Extreme work ethic
- High accountability
- Excellent time management skills
- Desire to continually grow and improve
- Strong Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Preferred SalesForce CRM experience
Being a part of MemberClicks
Finally, we hope that you value working in a casual and fun, yet professional environment. MemberClicks offers competitive benefits, paid gym membership, weekly catered lunch, 401(k) with employer contribution, and more. If your idea of an ideal work environment includes starched shirts, cubicles and red tape, then this job probably isn't for you!
If you're thinking ... "That's me...!" and you meet the requirements above, we'd love to hear from you.
For more insight on us, please see our Culture Deck at https://www.slideshare.net/memberclicks/memberclicks-culture-deck!
About MemberClicks MemberClicks has been reinventing the membership software experience for small-staff organizations since 1998. We now serve more than 1,700 organizations throughout North America. Our team comes together every day in a passionate pursuit of the most refreshing technology experience possible. If you think we're solely devoted to offering the best membership software possible, then you're only partially right. We spend just as much time brainstorming about and designing every facet of your experience with us. A sales experience that'll leave you on a first-name basis with your solution advisor. An implementation that will amaze you as we tailor our solutions to your needs. A support team that is both accessible and proactive in finding out how to best serve you. And that's just the start. See for yourself - if you're in Atlanta, stop by our office sometime and have lunch with us. We'll be glad to show you around. WE ARE THE EXPERTS ON SMALL STAFFS Back in 1998, we noticed that while there were software providers focused on huge associations with deep pockets, no one was serving the smaller organizations, the thousands of groups across America that were run by small staffs. We built our company specifically to serve them. We were the first company devoted to serving small staffs. You may find other companies vying for small-staffs' business, but you won't find another company more devoted to meeting their needs.
Want to learn more about MemberClicks? Visit MemberClicks's website.
Jobs You May Like
Territory Sales Engineer - Pre Sales - Network Security Only**
SonicWall, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India