MEMBERCLICKS IS LOOKING FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
We seek a Software Engineer to help us build products that help associations serve their members and further their mission . We seek autonomous engineers who strive to understand the “Why?” behind their work. We seek people who see failure as an opportunity to learn and grow. We seek team members who understand the immense value of collaborating with others. You will join a team of thoughtful and engaged Engineers who value constant learning and self improvement.
At MemberClicks, we believe being an Engineer means being responsible for more than just pushing out quality code. We believe that getting closer to the people we build the software for is the key to making a product that helps good people to do more good things in the world. If that idea excites you, then come and join our Atlanta team and help us build great products.
- Work with team members to build features and products, from concept discovery through implementation.
- Maintain software solutions after release, including bug fixes and performance tuning.
- Help to define internal coding standards and mentor fellow team members.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders outside of your team, especially customers.
- Participate in the ongoing improvement of your team’s Agile process and workflow.
- Live out the MemberClicks mission and core values in your day-to-day work: autonomy, transparency and collaboration.
Signs that you're a fit for this job:
- Passionate about finding solutions to issues with a team.
- Excited about working iteratively with a tight product feedback loop.
- Effective communicator.
- Working knowledge in a cloud environment such as AWS preferred.
We offer a competitive salary along with health benefits, including wellness! If you feel like a fit for this role, we'd love to hear from you.
About MemberClicks MemberClicks has been reinventing the membership software experience for small-staff organizations since 1998. We now serve more than 1,700 organizations throughout North America. Our team comes together every day in a passionate pursuit of the most refreshing technology experience possible. If you think we're solely devoted to offering the best membership software possible, then you're only partially right. We spend just as much time brainstorming about and designing every facet of your experience with us. A sales experience that'll leave you on a first-name basis with your solution advisor. An implementation that will amaze you as we tailor our solutions to your needs. A support team that is both accessible and proactive in finding out how to best serve you. And that's just the start. See for yourself - if you're in Atlanta, stop by our office sometime and have lunch with us. We'll be glad to show you around. WE ARE THE EXPERTS ON SMALL STAFFS Back in 1998, we noticed that while there were software providers focused on huge associations with deep pockets, no one was serving the smaller organizations, the thousands of groups across America that were run by small staffs. We built our company specifically to serve them. We were the first company devoted to serving small staffs. You may find other companies vying for small-staffs' business, but you won't find another company more devoted to meeting their needs.
Want to learn more about MemberClicks? Visit MemberClicks's website.
Help the world share their story